Thursday, December 18, 2008
Speaking in :p
My reaction when I first started “Speaking in Tongues” I was really disappointed in it because I thought that it was going to be about some goodie tou-shoe (or however you spell that) girl who went to church and I thought that it was going to talk about how boring church life was and how she had to read the bible and all that boring stuff. But I was really taken aback when I got into the story and found out who her mom was. Then when she ran away and met Dezi I was like dang things are getting interesting. So I guess you cant judge a book by its cover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Haha, you would Justin. I like the post, it made me laugh. And yea the end of that story definately created a twist! Wasn't expecting that at all from the way the story started out.
I agree! i wasn't expecting where that story went at all. At first i thought it was a stupid biography about someone going to church all day but i really did like where it went. Good blog! :)
Post a Comment